Monday, December 28, 2009

What's a good powder makeup brand?

that I can get from Target?





I have oily skin, but sometimes it does get dry. and how much would it be around? thanks!What's a good powder makeup brand?
I have the same kind skin as you. Very oily and sometimes dry. I absolutely looooove loreal bare naturale gentle mineral makeup. It covers very good and lasts a long timeWhat's a good powder makeup brand?
i use l'oreal true match super blendable powder. i love it. i have the same problem my face is oily and sometimes in spots it's dry.


and it makes your face look flawless.


i think it's around 8-10 dollers.
I don't think you could get anything good in target.





Go to Sophora and get Bare mineral essence.


It's powder.


It's really good and I love it.
try using stila loose powder.. it hydrated but also control your skin from getting oily
Neutrogena! It's the best and around 9 dollars, and it sells at Target for sure.
neautrogena is good. so is loreal..neautrogena is around $12, and loreal is about $11-12





i also have really oily skin and those are really good they cover up the shine....





these are the ones im talking about





neautrogena..plus its mineral powder.. healthier


http://images-cdn01.associatedcontent.co鈥?/a>





loreal


http://national.morefm.co.nz/Portals/22/鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment