Thursday, December 24, 2009

Has anyone out there tried Fashion Fair True Finish Powder Makeup?

Its supposed to be a new product of mineral makeup for women of color. I'm trying to go buy some in the coming day and I wanted to know if anyone had used it alreadyHas anyone out there tried Fashion Fair True Finish Powder Makeup?
Their Cream to Powder makeup is beautiful. I work at Elizabeth Arden,but I sometimes cross sell in Fashion Fair.


The women I have put this on look flawless.


Have the counter manager help you. She has product training in that line.Has anyone out there tried Fashion Fair True Finish Powder Makeup?
It works well for me. Visit the counter %26amp; they will find your color, apply it %26amp; show you how to as well.





Good luck!
no but ive tried their oil free liquid foundation and it was too thick heavy.
  • microsoft word
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment