Thursday, December 24, 2009

Why wont my powder makeup stay smooth?

I put my makeup on evenly but only an hour later it looks like I just took a big body puff %26amp; smacked it against my face. I dont touch it or sweat or anything, what causes this %26amp; how can I get it to stay looking fresh %26amp; smooth?Why wont my powder makeup stay smooth?
try not wearing so muchWhy wont my powder makeup stay smooth?
first make sure that your powder sponge is in good condition and that there is absolutley NO moisture in the powder!
sometimes its because you put on to much or your make sucks i have had both problems if you like your powder try putting a liquid on first and then put the powder on lightly over top it will give you a very polished finish and should make the powder stay in place.
That is why I started using the liquid mineral foundation and mineral bronzers by bee-luscious. Their foundation goes on light and smooth and stays that way. Their bronzer stays natural looking all day.
maybe you need to switch makeups becouse that one is probably cheap and low quality.get mineral wear i wear it and it makes my skin look better, its also healthy for your skin so you dont have to take it off when you sleep.its like ten dollars at walmart but worth it.


hope i helped=]
Try a make-up primer which will help to smooth out the surface of your skin and allow the powder to set better. Two great primers are from Philosophy and Laura Geller's, ';Spackle.'; QVC has both.
may b coz ur skin is too dry or too oily


powdered makeup is meant for oily skin but blot dry the skin b4 u apply the make up.


try using makeup base or mosturiser if ur skin is too dry b4 applying the make up


dont put on too much powder. always dust off the excess with a large powder brush

No comments:

Post a Comment