Friday, December 18, 2009

What is a good makeup powder face?

I have just started my waitress job, and I've realized that working there you're face get oily so easily.


Do you guys know any good face powder that I can just get it at any drug store like CVS or Walgreen..etc..


Anything please?What is a good makeup powder face?
if you wear foundation you should use a dry base one such as a mousse, which is reccomended for oily skin. as a professional makeup artist i would be more than happy to answr any more of your questions! www.myspace.com/tlomakeup or myspace.com/titanictaraWhat is a good makeup powder face?
maybelline has a good one, and so does Covergirl and covergirls' have that good makeup smell. you know what i mean? i personally use covergirl myself, and it works great! and for oily faces, i think brushes work better than those pad things they give. =]
maybelline has great mineral powder and also the same with physicians formula. there's plenty of powders in those drug stores. but those are the two i suggest. OH! and l'oreal tru match powder is awesome along with their foundation too.
I like Loreal Paris Translucide Naturally Luminous Powder, which I bought at Bartell Drugstore. You can also buy it at Walgreens.
you're skin goes shiny because you're getting hot, honey.





it may be enough to use anti-shine paper. from UMA, for example.


or to wash your face now and then ;-)
I have no idea at all, because I do not put any make-up, even when I go out.
MAC products are great! i use the mac face powder foundation thing. it works really well and its really long lasting

No comments:

Post a Comment