Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is a good makeup foundation/powder for acne/blackhead prone skin?

Looking for a liquid/cream base foundation and powder to set that wont clog my pores, prefer something I can get at walmart or walgreens rather than having to go to a specialty store like Sephora.What is a good makeup foundation/powder for acne/blackhead prone skin?
Definitely Neutrognea Skin Clearing Foundation. It's liquid, and it contains salicylilc acid in it so it helps get rid of acne while covering it. It's also oil free so it wont clog pores! I love this stuff! You can get it at pretty much any store that carries makeup, like target, walgreens, or walmart.What is a good makeup foundation/powder for acne/blackhead prone skin?
I've struggled with acne and oily skin my whole life. Last year I switched to Mary Kay's mineral foundation powder! Absolutely love it! It covers great, doesnt sweat/smudge off, and most importantly doesnt break me out! (oil free and doesnt clog pores!)!! Plus, when I added up the prices, Mary Kay's makeup was about the same as the stuff I bought at drugstores and walmart!


I'm 23 years old and used to think Mary Kay was old lady makeup but since last year, I have totally changed my mind. I love and wont use anything else!
I would say everyday minerals is the best. It's 100% natural, affordable, and it makes your skin appear flawless. Almost every review I have read has been positive about the product. You can even recieve a free sample online to see if you like it.
try neutrogena i 4got the line but u'll find it @ walgreens/walmart/target. it has salicylic acid. im pretty sure it works but i cant use salicylic acid so i havent tried it. if ur light skinned it will definitely work tho!
try physicians formula or almay and if you wanted to get somthing not at a drug store try clinique. these are all the ';good for your skin'; makeups. hope i could be a help :)
any mineral make-up its natural so wouldn't block your pores or damage your skin

No comments:

Post a Comment