Monday, December 28, 2009

Has anyone tried that sheer cover makeup that is a powder that replaces foundation??

I see it advertised all the time, I suppose it is a powder that replaces a foundation ? Have you tried it? What brand do you like? I have oily skin, will it look blotchy on me? Thanks!Has anyone tried that sheer cover makeup that is a powder that replaces foundation??
my daughter loves it and it looks great...give it a try!Has anyone tried that sheer cover makeup that is a powder that replaces foundation??
I love Bare Minerals! I just started using it and it's great. I honestly feel it is well worth the cost and I think you will find that it will feel nice and light on your oily skin. Stop in to Sephora and try it out before you buy it. Let them know your concerns about your skin type and they may be able to give you some extra advice!
I use bare minerals, similar to sheer cover, and i love it. It will cover up any imperfections that you have and it good for any type of skin. You can get it at Ulta, Sephora, or QVC.
Sheer cover is not that great.I used bare Escentuals instead and it works much better. Bare Escentuals is very gentle on the skin and has great coverage. It won't clog pores and is good for those who have oily skin. I

No comments:

Post a Comment