Monday, December 28, 2009

I went to mac makeup for powder eyeliner?

thyey said they didnt have any powder eyeliner.but all my friends who have powder eyeliner say its from mac.I went to mac makeup for powder eyeliner?
they have powder eye *shadow* (http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a> but in eyeliner all i can think of would be the fluidline stuff... (http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>


goodluck...I went to mac makeup for powder eyeliner?
They have it cuz I have it. It is the black eyeshadow and you have to get the thin sharp edge brush for it too.
*~*If I were you, I wouldn't use the eyeshadow as an eyeliner. It's pretty, but it doesn't last very long. Try MAC fluidline (eyeliner). It's a gel eyeliner that comes in a variety of colors and it stays put all day, and doesn't budge. Also, when using the fluidline, the best brush to use is the 266 (there's a cheaper alternative linked below as well). There are a couple of links below to help. HTH!! ;) *~*

No comments:

Post a Comment