Monday, December 28, 2009

Can you help me pick makeup powder tone?

I have an ivory skin tone





For the powder tones from here: http://shop.temptu.com/p-526-invisible-d鈥?/a>





which would be best for me?Can you help me pick makeup powder tone?
The first one is you, the second one if you want to pick up just a tinge of color. The 3rd one is for people with tan or deep tones.





the 1st or 2nd it's up to you, if you want a little pinkish tint.......It says invisible so it won't be much of one.





If it was me %26amp;I were buying - I'd get the 1st one. If I want a pink tint I'll use blush %26amp; dab it on my chin %26amp; tip of my nose, to give me a sun kissed look.Can you help me pick makeup powder tone?
I looked at the webpage, I would say #2 shade because it has pink undertone which go well with ivory skin.
1 or 2, 2 if you want that pink undertone, which will make you look refreshed.

No comments:

Post a Comment