Thursday, December 24, 2009

What's a good makeup powder that is good for..?

Oily faces and sensitive skin?What's a good makeup powder that is good for..?
Perscriptives is fantastic. Some counters still custom mix. Most department stores carry it. Go get a makeover and let it sit on your face for a while. Your skin should feel fresh and bare in a good powder. If it does not work Bare Minerals should. Do the same thing. Go fresh faced and have your face done. See how your skin feels after being in the makeup.


If that fails then it 's La Prairie and gulp! You will feel that in your pocket book. That is only a Sacks Fifth ave. However it is the best and lightest on the market.What's a good makeup powder that is good for..?
Glominerals pressed. So much better than Bare Escentuals.
Most lines carry a mattifying powder. For sensitive skin I would recommend: Neutorgena, Physician's Formula mineral compact, or Almay. Powder doesn't usually contain many irritating ingredients, but we all react differently. If you want to go department store brands, I recommend the Cover FX Matte powder available at Nordstroms. I love this powder, but it is $$.
Hollywood mineral foundation from LAminerals.com.


I use that and the NoHoGlo one and the oil control powder. They are all FANTASTIC! But the hollywood one has a lil better oil absorption. So when I want the glowy look I use the oil control powder, then the NoHoGlo over it.


My samples were only like $1-$3 and they shipped em free. Youshould try some.


Oh..btw you said you had sensitive skin. If I were you I would NOT USE Bare Escentuals/Bare minerals. It has bismuth oxychloride in it and it made my face itch like crazy! SHeer cover does too.....LAminerals does NOT have bismuth in it.
Bare Escentuals.
i like true blend powders
well most make up powder can efect your skin so the best one you can put on is baby powder it does'nt effect it all it does is make you light
Definetly bareEscentuals. I have an oily T-zone, and when I use this, I don't have to reapply or touch-up during the day. Then, use the mineral vail by bareEscentuals to finish up the look.
Cornsilk

No comments:

Post a Comment