Monday, December 28, 2009

Does that bare minerals powder makeup really work? I have oily skin light acne scars from teen years.?

bareMinerals makeup is about being true to your identity. Bare Escentuals started the revolution in mineral makeup with the introduction of our 100% pure bareMinerals鈩?





All foundations, cheek and eye colors have been crushed to a silky, creamy powder form... but it's NOT a powder. These are 100% pure bareMinerals that are free of preservatives, talc, oil, fragrance and other harmful chemicals. The formula provides impeccable coverage for every skin type and skin tone, and protects with a natural sunscreen.





But bareMinerals are just the beginning. Our makeup line also offers complete color cosmetics and treatments designed to enhance your natural beauty, such as lipsticks, lip liners, lip glosses, mascaras, skin preps, flawless application brushes and more.Does that bare minerals powder makeup really work? I have oily skin light acne scars from teen years.?
I prefer KmS Mineral Essentials. I, along with other women cannot tolerate the bismuth oxychloride, a form of arsenic lead in Bare Minerals. KmS is a comparable brand to bare minerals minus the bismuth. It does wonders at controlling the oil in my skin, and the concealer covers all of my many imperfections.Does that bare minerals powder makeup really work? I have oily skin light acne scars from teen years.?
I have oily skin, too, and I don't think it works well for me. I have tried several of the *mineral* foundations/powders. For my oily skin the only products that really work well are Loreal or Lancome or Clinique foundation/powder for oily skin. Yes, some of them cost more, but they work MUCH better for oily skin! The makeup stays on longer and does not shine as much.
I have oily skin as well, and it did not control it like I thought it would. I have since switched to kms mineral essentials. It is a pure makeup as well, but it contains kaolin clay which is why it absorbs oil so much better. It also is more cost effective than bare minerals and does not contain Bismuth. Love it!
Actually , it works best for people with oily skin. I used it for years but my skin changed and now its dry ( not good for minerals) Go to Sephora. Listed the link below and pick the shade according to the description it gives you . Most women fall under light medium or medium but it also depends on your skin tone . good luck and have fun !!\ :)
im only young but i know alot about make-up n skin care


well first of all it may react to your skin if you have had acne in the pass but there nothing to worry about it works give it a try for a couple of wks n youll see the difference
It does work really really well. The worst part is finding the right shade. Even when the sales people that work there do a bad job. But its really worth the price. It will cover all your scars too.
Yes, it works great for those problems. It also benefits your skin, adding healthiness to your skin.
IT WORKS GREAT.... IT COVERS UP EVERYTHING.... oily skin works reaaly well with it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment