Friday, December 18, 2009

My makeup powder is very visible how can i fix this?

i put a little on and you can see it like in bright light or sunlight how can i make it mix?My makeup powder is very visible how can i fix this?
there may be a few things that are causing this;


it could be that you're applying too much, and to the wrong areas. use the correct brush (it should be full and fluffy) if you dont want it to look cakey, and use a small amount. make sure you tap the excess powder off the brush before you blend it into your skin. also, only apply it to your forehead, on either side of your nose, and your chin.





another possibility is that you're using the wrong color for your skin tone. when you blend the powder in, it should disappear easily. try to find a shade that is at most one shade lighter than your natural skin tone, if you cant find one that matches perfectly. if it's too dark, it will be noticeable, especially in bright/sunlight like you mentioned.My makeup powder is very visible how can i fix this?
I hate when that happens, especially since I wear hardly any at all!





What I do is after I apply the powder I get a small amount of moisturizer (seriously not much) and rub it between my hands to spread it into a thin layer and then I lightly pat it on my face (hard to explain, hope that makes sense)





Also when your applying the powder before you put it on your face tap the brush (while its verticle) so the powder falls into the brush more, that way it will go on more evenly.





It really helps blend it.
I know what you mean. Honestly, I just skip the powder on top all together and just stick with my regular mineral foundation.





The only other thing I can suggest is to buy a looser, fluffier brush so that it does not pick up as much powder.
Im not trying to b mean or anything! promise!





What u should is try not to maybe put so much on. Im sure u use little, and it wont cover as much of ur face, but it might work. Just make sure u rub it on all the way :)
use a fluffy brush and blend it in really really good. just keep blending until you think youre good. another thing i use is mac's fix + rose it makes your makeup look less cakey and more smooth
Try combining your powder with darker shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment