Monday, December 28, 2009

Best brow makeup (powder or pencil) for sparse Asian brows?

What's the best product to use on a Southeast Asian with light complexion and dark hair? Please include the brand and shade. Thanks!Best brow makeup (powder or pencil) for sparse Asian brows?
I use either a brown or black pencil. I don't like using powder, I feel like it'll rub off. Any cheap brand works. You don't need an expensive pencil for brows. I use covergirl pencils.Best brow makeup (powder or pencil) for sparse Asian brows?
I dunno what shade exactly, but I do know that when picking an eyebrow pencil, the colour should be 1 tone lighter than your brows.





If you want to get a good match and brand you should go to a department store where the women who sell cosmetics at the counter could help you and tell you what's best.
You can try using Maybelline Brow liner. Forget what it call but it look similar to Eye shadow compartment but it's for brow.

No comments:

Post a Comment