Monday, December 28, 2009

Im looking for a Makeup Brush that has powder storage in the handle?

Ive seen this type of brush on one of the mineral companies infomercials But I dont want to buy the whole set.


I just want a brush that has a powder storage in the handle and that dispenses out as needed for on the go touch ups.


Any ideas where I can get one.


I did see one at sephora but it was HUGE.Im looking for a Makeup Brush that has powder storage in the handle?
it's best to choose a brush that has a lot of bristles. That way, you are able to apply a lot without keep going over it a lot. I like l'oreal bare natural. Brushes with a lot of bristles might be bigger, but it's a good idea to have them for powder application.Im looking for a Makeup Brush that has powder storage in the handle?
http://www.faerieorganic.com they have one under their ';mineral makeup'; page. I bought one from them and you can also get one pre filled with foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment