Friday, December 18, 2009

What cheap powder makeup should I buy?

I need a good powder makeup, I completely ran out. I like cheap (like target, Alberton's CVS, Walgreens..) products but good quality :)


I have a bit of oily skin too.


TY!


:)What cheap powder makeup should I buy?
I worked in some of the finest department stores in the country...L'oreal is a division of Lancome...most of the time you are good with their stuff...


Revlon products are usually good....


Keep in mind that GENERALLY if you hold on to receipts you can return products to places like CVS if there is a problem...


you would be surprised at the things that come from a drugstore that are great...Revlon used to be sold in department stores years back...just read the labels as to what skin type it is recommended for and give it a try..also, consider Almay powder...generally good with younger, sensitive, oiler skins...hope it works well for you!!!!!!! Good Luck!!!!!What cheap powder makeup should I buy?
I have the same problem! and I've tried many expensive and cheap ones and ive found out that cover girl fresh complection pocket pwder foundation. it makes your face look smooth and it helps control oil!





http://www.covergirl.com/products/product.jsp?productId=fresh_pocket_powder_foundation Report Abuse

Miss Sporty Is Excellent And Isnt Expensive


Hope I Help


:)
Cheap makeup is rarely good, because it's either fake or just sucks, or used by bad chemicals. I suggest you to go M.A.C, it's not really cheap there but compared to some other brands its it is. Covergirl, or the best of all SEPHORA .


Go on sephora and check it out.





Liquid foundation : http://www.sephora.com/browse/section.jh鈥?/a>





Cream foundation :


http://www.sephora.com/browse/section.jh鈥?/a>





Powder foundation :


http://www.sephora.com/browse/section.jh鈥?/a>





And there's lots more on the website.





Good luck. And don't put too much on... it's really bad for you. Make sure you know what cleanser and lotion to put on after you use those things. Cause it will only cover your oily skin/ acne. Not heal it.
I wouldn't get makeup at those places, unless you simply need them today. Take your time and go to a makeup department like sephora
i use Loreal True Match powder. its good for oily skin in my opinion. you can get it at like any drugstore
Try


-L'oreal


-maybelline





These two brands are owned by loreal (which also produce the expensive line of cosmetics Lancome)





Or you can try:


-Miss Sporty


-Collection 2000


-Rimmel
You aren't going to find good quality powder makeup if its cheap. Try going to Sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment