Friday, December 18, 2009

Can you use Smashbox photo finish primer with mineral powder makeup?

I heard that Smashbox primer does NOT work well with mineral powder foundation, only liquids and creams.





If this is true.... can you recommend a good makeup primer for my mineral powder foundation? I want something that will HELP CONTROL OIL and make my MAKEUP LAST ALL DAY LONG =) Thank you!Can you use Smashbox photo finish primer with mineral powder makeup?
Yes you can just wait for 5-10 minutes before you put on mineral make upCan you use Smashbox photo finish primer with mineral powder makeup?
use monistat chafe relief powder gel, it's cheaper and works good at setting your makeup. I use bare minerals and it works to keep your skin shine free for hours. Report Abuse

YOU CAN USE SMASHBOX PRIMER WITH MINERALS..I HAVE AND HAD NO PROBLEM...BUT BARE MINERALS HAS A PRIMER THAT IS FORMULATED FOR MINERAL FOUNDATION CALL PRIME TIME
It works, I use it with bare minerals and have no problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment