Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is a good makeup product (preferably powder) that will give me a natural, healthy glow?

Something that will give my whole face a wonderful glow. I don't want heavy or shimmery, and it can't look like a mask. The Covergirl one with minerals just isen't that good, and I would like it so I could find it at the local drug store.What is a good makeup product (preferably powder) that will give me a natural, healthy glow?
bare minerals foundation by bare escentuals costs 25.00, but lasts me about one year, that's 2.08/month. it is actually cheaper in the long run, than any cheap drugstore brand. it is 100% pure minerals, and has a natural spf 15; it is the only brand recommended by the national skincancer foundation, because it is good for the skin. try it out at any ulta, sephora, macy's, or nordstrom store, to see, how you like it, before making a decision.What is a good makeup product (preferably powder) that will give me a natural, healthy glow?
bare minerals is very good, but expensive..the next best thing is the loose powder from MAC, its very sheer and soft.





good luck
I agree I love Bare Minerals but if your looking for a product at the drugstores just get a bronzing powder and apply it to your t-zone (forehead, nose and chin) and to the tops of your cheeks where your cheek bones are.
My GF uses Arbonne. I love a woman who looks natural, never been impressed with make-up. She looks beautiful. I don't notice the make-up, it is so light and natural. Ask around for some representing Arbonne or try their website www.arbonne.com and find a rep near you. They do parties you attend for free and you get to try a sample kit for 3 days to a week, so that you get to really use it without anyone pressuring you. If it's not for you, just let them know when you return the kit.
no no no.not cover girl try lancome i use it and it work soooooo gorgoeous.trust mee %26lt;3 xo good luck !!!
I use M-A-C Studio Fix compressed powder and love it! As stated at their below link:


';Studio Fix is a powder and foundation in one that combines good coverage with ease of application. Designed to be used dry, the powder and pigments create a matte, velvety texture. It contains Silica, which helps to maintain a matte finish by absorbing oils on the skin, as well as Talc to provide a smoother, less reflective, matte finish. The talc has been milled to a microscopic size to provide a beautiful texture while allowing the skin to breathe. This product is long-wearing. It is available in a wide range of colours. It can be applied with a brush, sponge, or a powder puff.


15 g / .52 oz


US$25.00';





There is a Shade Guide with 33 diferent choices!!





Go to:





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>
Bare Minerals works really good! But its about $60. Try the L'Oreal Mineral make-up, I love it! It covers really well and looks totally natural.
  • microsoft word
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment