Monday, December 28, 2009

Do I need a setting powder with Makeup forever Liquid full coverage HD foundation?

:) I'm thinking about purchasing...Do I need a setting powder with Makeup forever Liquid full coverage HD foundation?
I have it and I find that I don't need any. It depends on your skin type though. Do you have oilier skin? Because if you do then yes! If not, you can get away without it. Plus it provides such awesome coverage people don't usually need anything else.





You should definitely get this, I LOVE IT! :D I switched over a couple months ago, and haven't looked back!Do I need a setting powder with Makeup forever Liquid full coverage HD foundation?
Some people chose to and some don't. I depends on the coverage you want and the finish that you prefer. Hope this helps and good luck!
  • microsoft word
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment