Thursday, January 7, 2010

Which loose powder do you use to set your makeup?

I have combination sensitive skin prone to breakouts.Please suggest a drugstore brand. I am thinking of buying Physicians Formula mineral wear powder. Any opinions?Which loose powder do you use to set your makeup?
I have the same skin and I wear covergirl oil free powder, plus my cover up is cover girl oil free. They work great for me and I've used them for years.Which loose powder do you use to set your makeup?
I recently tested the P. formula's brand and wasn't that impressed. I use loreal's translucide loose powder. It's excellent and I've seen many pro makeup artists use it. It has a slight glow underneath, but not shimmery. You must wash your powder brush once a week if you use it alot, tools can breakout skin too. This powder is really fine/milled soft, so it's sheer but no shine shows up on me the whole day. I have combo skin.
MAC
Mary Kay it is recommended by dermatologists, my mom sells it n i use it!
I would try MAC. I use nothing but their products and I think they're fabulous! It's a lil more pricier than drugstore brand, but I think quality is definitely better! My philosophy is ';You get what you pay for';. Hope this helps.
you can use that or try bare minerals. i use it and it has worked wonders for my skin. its a little pricey, but its def worth it.
If you are going toward minerals, go for a pure mineral foundation. I have tried a lot of foundations and a lot of mineral foundations, such as Jane Iredale, Bare Escentuals, Sheer Cover, CoverGirl, Physician Formula, Philosophy, Glo Minerals, Everyday Minerals, Youngblood and a lot more. The best and purest mineral makeup that actually makes your skin texture flawless is Everyday Minerals, Intensive Formula. Try everydayminerals.com. You can get a discount code through their blog.
With the drug store brands you get what you pay for if you truly want the best product ever then get the mineral colour tides compact by Bee Luscious Cosmetics , it may cost a little more but its so worth every penny because of the results you will see , feel and hear the compliments . It happened to me and I will never switch after feeling like my skin was soft as silk
i use covergirl trueblend powdered foundation. i have acne prone skin, and it doesn't clog my pores, but minimized them and helps set my makeup at the same time
go 4 MAC if youre willing 2 pay more, cause its high quality


go 4 Physicians Formula if ur in the middle price range, be sure to get talc free 4 sensitive skin





go 4 CoverGirl or Maybeline if your on a tight budget (again, talc free)





Ps. Neutragina makes pretty good stuff if ur willing to be generous with ur money.
Benefit Georgia Peach!

No comments:

Post a Comment