Thursday, January 7, 2010

My under-eye makeup (found., conc., powder) constantly creases & looks caked. How can I prevent this?

here s a good trick i always do wz my foundation ..





i mix some face moisturizer wz my foundation , and then apply it to my face so it wont be caked ..





it looks so natural ... try it wz ur concealer too ..





gd luck xxMy under-eye makeup (found., conc., powder) constantly creases %26amp; looks caked. How can I prevent this?
If you put the make up on straight after when you wake up in the morning then let your sleepy eyes wake up a little. This stops you putting on a whole bunch and making it thick. Also get a good quality foundation/conceler and I put the most foundation on first and then brush over with a powder foundation. But I think when you have some spare time, experiment a little with ways of putting it on.My under-eye makeup (found., conc., powder) constantly creases %26amp; looks caked. How can I prevent this?
You can try using a foundation primer before applying your makeup and make sure that your putting some under your eyes. That should help. Also try using a foundation that can work as concealer also because because concealer tends to crease under the eyes.
i think the best would be if you got it at a drug store then you might want to go to a professional make up brand like clique or bobbie brown but if you can only get drug store brand i would suggest mayblene (can't spell)

No comments:

Post a Comment