Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can I still wear makeup (powder) on my face even though I am under dermatologist care?

Im undergoing treatment for my acne scars and small sores I have, I put on medicine in the morning and in the evening, after the medicine dries would it be okay to put on makeup ( concealer/powder)?





I was considering Physicians Formula since I do have sensitive skin.





Thanks in advance :)Can I still wear makeup (powder) on my face even though I am under dermatologist care?
YES.........clinique is good too......they will take care of ya......Get a good oil free hydrator to stop the dryness....like moisture surge extra...


when I worked at Clinique I would get derm recomendations for that all the time......remember OIL FREE......plus the make up is excellent along with their expert adviceCan I still wear makeup (powder) on my face even though I am under dermatologist care?
That would be a question for your dermatologist. He/she is the best person to give you advice since he should know what would irritate your skin.





Personally, I would not put anything on my face until I talked to the doctor is treating me.
Yea, both concealer and powder are non clogging, so you should be fine :)


  • microsoft word
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment