Thursday, January 7, 2010

Flawless powder mineral makeup?

After reading reviews on bareminerals (causes itchiness, breakout) i've been freaking out and i'm planning on returning the starter kit since i haven't opened it yet. Now, i'm looking for another powder mineral makeup that'll give a flawless look. Can anyone suggest me a good brand that won't cause itchiness/breakouts?Flawless powder mineral makeup?
well i don't use the powder, because in my mind it will all cause breakouts, so i started using Dinair airbrush makeup a little over a year ago and i love it!! My skin is really sensitive and always broke out and since this makeup is all water-based it has helped my skin keep from breaking out. Any breakouts i do have it covers them extremely well and makes my skin look really smooth. If you wanna know more about it just go to google and type in Dinair and you'll find their website. Hope this helps...i also hope you can easily return ur starter kit...=(Flawless powder mineral makeup?
As a previous bare minerals user; I am very pleased with Maybelline's mineral power mineral powder. It gives me flawless all day coverage. I've been using it for months and am very pleased with it I have three containers stocked piled. I also use a large kabuki brush. Daily I'm asked what foundation am I wearing.


Hope This Helps
everyday minerals. or the maybelline mineral powder called mineral power i think i heard good things about it. the concealer works rly good
bare minerals made my skin look flawless it didn't make it break out or itchy.


you should try it, because it works different for everyone.it could work great for you
why not try physicians formula, its cheap and affective! you can buy it at drugstores like cvs and walgreens

No comments:

Post a Comment