Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best brand(s) of Mineral Makeup (loose powder)?

Are their particular brands that are superior to the rest? I am looking for a base and blush.What is the best brand(s) of Mineral Makeup (loose powder)?
Bare Essentials is by far the best mineral make up I've found. It goes on so perfectly and gives you that ';doll face'; look. Also, it helps to clear up acne and is the best for covering any redness. But f.y.i If you have any allergy to sulfer/sulfa it may irritate you skin. Good luck!What is the best brand(s) of Mineral Makeup (loose powder)?
Bare Escentuals. Amazing! It goes on smooth, and you can even sleep with it on because it is so pure.
I've only ever used Bare Essentials. I don't like liquid makeup, so I use powder. I like BE's range of colors.
BARE MINERALS...ND PHYSICIANS FORMULA...DEY SELL DA PHYSICIANS FORMULA AT TARGET...K-MART...ALMOST ANYWHERE...DA LOOSE POWDER AUTOMATICALLY COMES OUT OF DA BRUSH.....DAS FUNNY
bare minerals.


my skin has never looked better!


its amazing.
Bare Essentials!!
My fave mineral make-up is colorescience...it's amazing. It's in tube already so you're not wasting make-up unlike bare essentials where powder goes EVERYWHERE and makes a mess.
I absolutely LOVE Bare Minerals/Essentials!!!


It has awesome coverage, and I always forget to wash my face at night and I dont have to worry about zits...i know its best not to do that, but i'm forgetfull...ha ha!





Plus I've been using it for about 18 months now and I've only had to buy it 3 times!! My foundation litteraly last for 6 months.





They have so many different types of blushes and other products that cater to your stlye. Me, I love the glowy-look and the blush i have has a little bit shimmer so it really achieves that. There is also blush that gives that bronze look, a subtle, happy look, a sunkissed look, there's no limit!!





They also have starter kits....that's how i got hooked, lol!





You can for sure buy bare minerals products at Ulta or Sephora...also online of course...i'm sure they have a website.





I hope this helped....I know for a second there i started to sound like an info-mercial...but i really do love the stuff! Take Care!
bare minerals or physicians formula

No comments:

Post a Comment