Thursday, January 7, 2010

Whats the absolute best foundation POWDER makeup?!?

im 15. My skin is pretty pale. I mostly want to hide dark circles under my eyes, light freckles and just minor imperfections.Whats the absolute best foundation POWDER makeup?!?
ehmigawd bare mineralsWhats the absolute best foundation POWDER makeup?!?
BARE MINERALS


it is absolutely amazing and totally worth the investment!!!
Mineral makeup is best, it's very natural, has awesome wear-ability, is non-cosmogenic, and is oil free, but please think twice before using Bare Minerals (aka Bare Escentuals) OR Sheer Cover! These products contain bismuth which is NOT a healthy mineral and NOT at all recommended for sensitive skin, it can aggrivate skin promlems further! It resembles arsenic!!! I used this makeup not knowing this fact and it caused me a very bad allergic reaction including intense itch, large blotchy patches of redness, and break outs! After that i looked into LAMinerals but didn't go with them since they put silk powder (killing the animals that make the silk) and other weird ingredients like magnesium, and calcium into their makeup... Common sense told me the more ingredients, the higher the risk of blocked pores, break outs, and allergic reactions...





I then found this makeup and have been using it for 2 years now! It's wonderful! They have 17 foundation colors (way more then the competitors!) and 5 different finishing powders, choose the one for you skin type! Plus they have over 45 eye shadows! It really works well! Plus they are also MUCH cheaper then the 'big' name companies, and they're cruelty free and totally VEGAN (animal by-product free)!





They offer free shipping to the Continental US!





http://Simply-Minerals.com


or


http://noflash.Simply-Minerals.com
bare minerals by bare escentuals is the absolute best make-up i've found in many years. try it out for yourself at any ulta, sephora, macy's, or nordstrom store, to see, how you like it, before making a decision. it looks natural on my fair skin, most foundations look fake in the lighter tones.
Bare Essentials is THE powder foundation. They have a product called Well Rested. It鈥檚 yellow tinted powder specifically designed hide the dark circles.





My skin tone sounds simiar to yours. I caution you to use one of the BE allover face colors like Rose Radiance or Pure Radiance (my fav) on your cheeks. This stuff covers so well, I need to add a little color back to my face.
bare minerals is da best
Cover Girl true blend


(many diffrent skin tones you can choose from)
I use Phsician's Formula and it works very well. My mom uses Bare Minerals and she likes it, but it is rather pricy.
I like sheer cover mineral conceiler and mineral makeup. It covers everything pretty well for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment