Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is a good makeup (foundation and powder) that covers well, isn't expensive and doesn't clog my pores?

Hi well i am looking for a good make up that covers well and isn't expensive! i am using the Maybelle's new york age rewind foundation and the L'oreal paris true match powder. I just dont like that the maybellines foundation is very oily and it usually cloges my pores! I want a make up that does the job by covering and blends well isn't expensive and isn't oily!!! please help!!!!!!xoxoWhat is a good makeup (foundation and powder) that covers well, isn't expensive and doesn't clog my pores?
I love the mineral wear foundation (you can get it at your local CVS) It goes on smooth and its light yet does a great job at covering up any imperfections.What is a good makeup (foundation and powder) that covers well, isn't expensive and doesn't clog my pores?
Try Loreal true match foundation along with the powder..works great for me. The powder absorbes the oil so it keeps your skin looking fresh. And I've been using it for a whole year now, my skins in the best condition ever, well I have also been cleansing my skin once a week too.
I would recommend Revlon ColorStay... i use it personally and i love it.. the foundation runs about $11 and the powder around $9 you can purchase it at Wal-Mart..... It leaves your face extra smooth and hides blemishes..... Try it
Try puritycosmetics.co.uk. It is really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment