Thursday, January 7, 2010

Looking for opinions--Has anyone tried Bare Escentuals powder makeup? What did you think of it?

I love it. I always have had acne scars to cover up (and pimples) so I never wanted to change my makeup because I had a system that worked for me. However, for my brothers wedding I let a family friend do my makeup with the bare minerals my mom had just gotten...I loved it! It really covered up. Even more it stayed on!! I cried lots during the wedding, but when we took the pictures after the wedding my makeup looked just as good! There were no waterlines down my face...if I had been using my old stuff I would have had those lines!





Ok that's my story with it. yes it costs alot, but I love it. The only thing more you might need is a little more finishing powder if you have oily skin...oh and many place online sell it, but try not to get it from their website, it costs too much.Looking for opinions--Has anyone tried Bare Escentuals powder makeup? What did you think of it?
i have %26amp; its great!Looking for opinions--Has anyone tried Bare Escentuals powder makeup? What did you think of it?
i have already written like 10 of these things so i'll keep this short. beware of the beautiful %26amp; flawless looking skin you will get from the Bare Minerals %26amp; Bare Escentuals makeup. You won't look like you're wearing makeup.
I have this make up and I like it, but it tends to flake a lot, like if i have a zit on my face..it doesn't cover it up good, it will just get sort of crusty..so make sure that you buy a great concealer(Stila's is good.)...It's more of a make up for oily skin because the minerals absrob the oil..but if you have dry skin it tends to not work unless you have a great moisturizer too.! Good LucK!
Recommended!
ya n it works miracles
  • microsoft word
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment