Thursday, January 7, 2010

Whats a good Powder Makeup Brand?

It has to be a good price. I break out easily and it has to be good for brown colored skin and can stay for long hours and not get cakey.Whats a good Powder Makeup Brand?
bare minerals. they come in a bunch of different shades and lasts a long time.





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Whats a good Powder Makeup Brand?
My single solitary vote broke this tie!





ALWAYS vote for your own answers! Report Abuse

Pur Minerals is awesome! It is slightly pricey ($28) but it works so well! In my case, I am extremely pale and I used to break out all the time and every make-up I tried was either not the right color or made me breakout or wouldn't stay on.


Pur Minerals has been one of my BEST investments and they have so many shades to choose from.
Physician's Formula is the best by far. It's organic, so it doesn't irritate your skin; When I use it, it covers up any flaw that I have; It stays on for hours; It comes in different shades; It's about $12 and can be found at any drugstore.
definatly MAC!!


try the minerilize skin finnish natural and fix + that makes ur makeup stay on longer!!
covergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment