Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can I still wear makeup (powder) on my face even though I am under dermatologist care?

Im undergoing treatment for my acne scars and small sores I have, I put on medicine in the morning and in the evening, after the medicine dries would it be okay to put on makeup ( concealer/powder)?





I was considering Physicians Formula since I do have sensitive skin.





Thanks in advance :)Can I still wear makeup (powder) on my face even though I am under dermatologist care?
Well, i think you'd have to ask your dermatologist, but if you're allowed, I wouldn't reccomend Physician's formula. I like Loreal bare naturale mineral makeup (foundation, concealer, and transluscent powder). It gives alot of coverage and still lets my skin breathe. I'm very acne prone and it's the only makeup that doesn't break me out.





I think it'd be ok for you to wear makeup bc your medicine is working underneath.





Hope this helps!Can I still wear makeup (powder) on my face even though I am under dermatologist care?
I use Physicians Formula and love it, but I would suggest that you ask your dermatologist to make sure.
Well, i think you'd have to ask your dermatologist but i would use a little bit and make sure u wash it off

No comments:

Post a Comment