Thursday, January 7, 2010

Clinique's Almost Powder Makeup in neutral fair... Where can I buy this?

This new foundation from Clinique (Almost Powder Makeup in neutral fair - shade 02) seems to be out of stock averywere! I've tryed the internet, the high street... does anyone found this lately? I've been looking for the last 3 weeks without sucess...


Any help will be welcome. Thanks.Clinique's Almost Powder Makeup in neutral fair... Where can I buy this?
Debenhams?Clinique's Almost Powder Makeup in neutral fair... Where can I buy this?
http://www.clinique.co.uk/templates/prod鈥?/a>
why not try harrods? try the website or call them- they post to everywhere in the world and not as expensive as everyone seems to think when they think of harrods!!
sephora.com
  • microsoft word
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment