Thursday, January 7, 2010

Do you have to use powder to set HIP liquid makeup?

I'm thinking of trying out Loreal's HIP liquid makeup because it has such a wide range of colors, but I want to know some things about it first.





1. Do you have to set it with powder? They don't sell corresponding powder with it so I'm curious.





2. If you do then what kind of powder would be my best bet? I'm thinking of getting the color Sable, if that helps.





3. If you have used it before what is your opinion about it?





I've never been into makeup and I just want to cover a few splotches and still look natural.Do you have to use powder to set HIP liquid makeup?
you don't have to set it with powder unless you really want to and yes i have tried it and it works pretty good you should definatly try it and see how you like it but i like it its nice just make sure you get the right color hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment