Thursday, January 7, 2010

Has anybody tried the makeup concealer and powder sheer cover?

is it as amazing as they make it out to be? im vair tempted!





thankyous =)Has anybody tried the makeup concealer and powder sheer cover?
I have tried Sheer Cover and for me it worked well I just like going to the store and buying my makeup and I started using Make Up For Ever foundation and love it so much and it works better for me than the mineral makeup. But out of all the mineral makeup out there for me Sheer Cover was the best. Or you can also try a cheaper brand Everyday Minerals. They have free samples you just pay for shipping so you can test it all out before you commit to the product and a color. I ordered foundation a concealer and a blush from them and they work well so you can try different colors until you find the right one for your skin so that is another way to go.Has anybody tried the makeup concealer and powder sheer cover?
I usually stay away from concealer and just use a lot of foundation because concealer can be bad for the skin and cause acne. So when I need to cover something up, I use liquid foundation and put powder over it, and its still not covered I repeat the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment